Dedicated to Helping Seniors Find The Right Senior Care Community
Finding the right senior care community for a loved one can be overwhelming. Most people would choose to avoid moving into a senior care community until a health emergency forces an immediate change in their living situation.
Don’t wait for a crisis! Call today and allow us to help you plan for any unforeseeable future. We have over thirty years of experience helping the people of Eugene make the right senior living decisions. As your personal senior living advisors, we will support and guide you in finding the right senior care community that fits your loved ones’ care needs, personal preferences, and financial ability. Our services are fully paid for by community referrals.
Covid 19 Update
Moving a loved one into a senior care community during these uncertain times is more stressful than ever. We are committed to providing you with our outstanding services and support through these stressful times. We continue to meet with you and your family in person or virtually, per your choice, and setting up virtual tours of the senior care communities. We review the Department of Human Services licensing website for information on a provider’s violations and inspections. To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, the licensing office has reduced its on-site visits. However, they are still investigating the more serious complaints. The information we can find on their website may not reflect the provider as it has been in the past. However, we have many trusted partners and resources to connect with you.
We are respectful of all your concerns regarding a move during the COVID-19 pandemic, and we will answer any questions you may have.
Educating, Advocating, Connecting
We advocate for all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identification.
Senior Living Referral Services
We offer a free, unique process; finder’s fee is paid by the senior community you choose.
- Initial intake with you over the phone
- Comprehensive, in-person Needs Assessment addressing your or your loved one's health care needs, personal preferences, and a financial review
- Senior Care Facility recommendations based upon your health requirements and desires
- We arrange and accompany you on selected care facility tours
- Needs Assessment review to help you with your senior living choice
- We assist you with the move into your new home to make the transition as easy as possible. We provide you with continuity, serving as the liaison between you and the care facility. We are available to you during this process and beyond.
*Medicaid Client Assistance: Federal law prohibits any senior referral agency from collecting a finder's fee from a care facility when the client is on Medicaid (not to be confused with Medicare) and receiving financial support from the government. Click here to learn more.