Your Local Senior Placement Service. Call today! 541-954-2602

A Home to Fit You Logo: graphic of human with home under there arm.

Call today! 541-954-2602

Your Personal Senior Living Advisor

Serving Eugene, Springfield and outlying areas

Blog: Senior Living & Advocacy
Eugene - Springfield, Oregon

#
Jan 9, 2021, 12:12 AM
My (ex) mother-in-law had the ability to never let anyone experience the ‘uncomfortable moments of silence.' She had the ability to start a friendly conversation with anyone about anything. But now, as she is in the late stage of Alzheimer’s and lost all ability to communicate; talk or understand…
#
Dec 24, 2020, 10:37 AM
No matter where we live, what we believe in, or how old we are, we all strive to experience love. To give love and to be loved
#
Jul 7, 2020, 12:17 PM
My mother-in-law suffers from congestive heart failure, which results in shortness of breath that limits her activity.  As her body retains fluid, her shortness of breath increases. The remedy to this problem is by taking a pill that helps the body to get read of the extra fluid (diuretic medicine).…
#
Feb 9, 2019, 2:42 PM
What if I was the main, supportive caregiver for my aging parents? What if I was the only one who took them grocery shopping or cooked their meals? What if I was the only one to...set up their medications in the pill box for the week?...Could I leave for two weeks without stressing over how they…
#
Nov 28, 2018, 2:42 PM
When my generation marries, only 66% of us will stay together all the way to the good, or not so good, end. My parents’ generation stayed married through thick and thin, the good, bad and the ugly. When you stay together all the way to the end, there is a greater chance that one of you will become…